Skip to content
PMnews Blog

hub for confirm Latest Updates

PMnews Blog

hub for confirm Latest Updates

‘My late son called off his wedding to Cynthia after he caught her with another man’: Mohbad’s father says

pmnews, November 28, 2025

Amid ongoing controversies surrounding the late singer Mohbad, his father has issued a detailed clarification regarding a viral audio involving Cynthia Adebanjo, who had previously claimed to be pregnant for the singer.

In a recorded statement, Mohbad’s father firmly denied that any traditional wedding ever took place, insisting he only attended an introduction ceremony. “When my son was alive, and Cynthia claimed to be pregnant, I felt it was necessary to meet her family properly,” he said.

He recounted attending the introduction with a friend and being surprised that outfits had already been made for him without his measurements.

“When we got to the venue, I saw a lot of the lady’s family members sitting there. We completed the introduction, and I met my son’s father-in-law for the first time. But I’m shocked to hear claims that a traditional wedding happened without my knowledge or even the presence of the family head. Who collected the bride price?” he questioned.

According to him, Mohbad had initially promised to formalize the marriage, but later withdrew after alleging that Cynthia was unfaithful.

“He said he caught her with another man, informed his friend Myson and his elder sibling and mother, and then decided to tell me. That was why he called off the marriage plans,” he explained.

Mohbad’s father added that these circumstances prompted him to request a DNA test to confirm the child’s parentage. “And that is one of the reasons why I’m asking for DNA,” he said.

This clarification adds another layer to the ongoing saga surrounding the late singer’s personal life, public disputes, and family controversies, raising questions about accountability, transparency, and the need for clarity in the aftermath of Mohbad’s death.

In conclusion, as the controversy drags on, will a DNA test and official statements finally bring closure to the many unanswered questions surrounding Mohbad’s personal life and legacy?

‘My late son called off his wedding to Cynthia after he caught her with another man’: Mohbad’s father says

Share this:

  • Facebook
  • X

Related News


Discover more from PMnews Blog

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Celebrity Gist Mohbadmohbad fatherwunmi

Post navigation

Previous post
Next post

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

Breaking News

  • Businessman cries out after seeing recording of his wife in a hotel with another man over iPhone 16, clip trends (Watch)
  • Actress Bisola Badmus takes to social media to react as K1 De Ultimate acknowledges their son after 13years
  • ‘Head boy for a reason’: Singer Mr Eazi raises eyebrows online as he dishes out new look (Video)
  • Nigerian fans drag Asake over N300k ticket price for Lagos show
  • ‘It is not true’: Police denies withdrawing officers from Atiku, Wike, others
For Advert/Enquires

Contact Us via ; pmtvads@gmail.com

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • Telegram
  • X
  • WhatsApp
  • Mail
©2025 PMnews Blog | WordPress Theme by SuperbThemes
 

Loading Comments...